Monday, February 9, 2009

I have been busy

Well it has been a few weeks since my last post and I am sorry for that. I know you are all on the edge of your seat waiting for posts. So here you go.

Life has been busy the last couple of weeks, training is still going ok, but I really need to pick up the pace and get all my workouts in. Right now I/we workout after Zach goes to bed which means I start at about 9 o'clock. I am quickly finding out this is not working so well anymore. After a full day of chasing a 2 yr old around I am bushed and training is being put on the back burner. So I have made the decision to start training in the morning. So starting tomorrow I am getting up at 6am and training. Zach usually does not get up till 8 so I should have sufficient time to ride.

I have been reffing some, but because their are only 2 teams in Eugene, the Generals (Juniors), and the ducks (college) you get pretty sick of each other fast. Not to mention the coach of the ducks is a real a$$hole. I am pretty burnt out. I am looking forward to the Junior A game this weekend though, it should be good. It will be between the first place team Seattle and second place team the Eugene, a week before playoffs. It should be a good game.

No comments: