Thursday, February 19, 2009

Morning workouts

Well morning workouts have been going great. Heather took Friday off and I went Mountain biking in the morning. I totally wrecked my body by riding as hard as I could. I spent over 18 minutes in Zone 4. I actually felt really good on the bike. Then things took a turn for the worse, I woke up Saturday morning puking my guts out. It was a great time had by all as Zach followed suite in the afternoon by puking sometime during his nap, then continued to puke a few more times before he went to bed. To make the day extra special I awoke at about 1am to a screaming child, as I came down the hall I noticed the bathroom light on. It was Heather and Zach in the bathtub, Zach had puked at some point during the night and Heather smelled it when she went in to check on him. So while Heather got Zach cleaned up I got the sheets changed and the puke mopped up and went back to bed. Everything was ok on Sunday and Monday till Heather started puking at around 11pm Monday night. Needless to say she did not go to on Tuesday. So the puke bug has gone through the Hill family. What a weekend.

No comments: