Monday, January 19, 2009

This week in training

Well this past week was ok, I got my Tuesday power workout in and put out over 800 watts seated. That is the most watts I have ever hit this time of year which makes me happy. My Wednesday long ride was good, but I was tired on Thursday and with 2 Junior A games this past weekend I decided to listen to my body and take it easy. A Junior A game is the same length as an NHL game, so about 2.5-3 hours of skating. I figure that is good for something. So I got in about 35 miles this past week, indoor. I am looking forward to this week because it is supposed to be 50 on Wednesday and hopefully carry through the weekend.

1 comment:

trentcycles said...

Enjoy the 50's! It's been cold, cold, cold here in indy. So, very few if any days outside.
For Jan, 20 hours of riding.
- 20 trainer
- 0 road

I want global warming back!

How's the fam?