Thursday, June 5, 2008

Here we go

I only have a few minutes to write before my Dad and I depart on our 2400 mile journey to Eugene, OR. I would like to say thanks to the Sean, Mark, Mark, Lou, Ann and Georgean for all their help, guidance and friendship over the last 2 years we will truly miss you.

The last three days have been totally draining. The movers took up Monday along with Dad and Chris painting the south side of the house and it looks great. On Tuesday it stressful watching everything you own get put on a truck. The whole time hoping that they didn't take your toothbrush. Then on Wednesday trying to get the house cleaned with Dad and Chris, so if it gets shown it won't look like a bomb went off inside. I hope it sells quick because the thought of a double mortgage payments is freaking use out a little bit.

I am going to try to post every night along the way, but that idea hinges on the hotel having a computer i can use.

scott

No comments: