Thursday, May 29, 2008

Travel West Young Man



Well, after a week with the stress limit at defcon 5, we are about to embark on the journey of a lifetime. I would just like to say before I get writing that if you have to sell a house do NOT use Peter and Shelia Knight of Remax United. We are writing them a check for $975 tomorrow so we can get out of our contract, that is how bad they are. Ok back to the story, it has been a week of goodbye's. Heathers last day of work is tomorrow then I take her and Zach to hook up with her parents and they fly to Eugene on Saturday of next week. While they are in St.Louis I will be here with the movers trying to make sure everything gets packed and the house gets fixed up so hopefully it will sell soon. My dad and I are driving to Eugene on Thursday, with the dogs, for the roadtrip of a lifetime. I am really looking forward to spending some quality time with my dad. We are going to play golf in Lincoln, NE and Laramie, WY as we drive accross the country. Then a stop in Boise, ID and then Eugene. I am going to try to ride in Laramie if time permits because it is 7000' above sea leval. There is a pass that goes from Cheyeene to Laramie, that hits 10,000', that I would love to ride but I don't think there will be enough time, oh well.
I am probably not going to be able to write for a few weeks because of the move, but I hope to have some good stories from the road and how life is going in Eugene.
scott

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck Scott and Heather, looking forward to hearing about life in or-e-gun. we'll miss you back here in Indiana, or at least I will. Keep posting!
Craig