Monday, June 23, 2008

WOW


Well I have no idea wherer to start, so many cool things have happened in the last 2 weeks. I guess I will start with the road trip, after 2 days of driving through the flattest states on earth, we learned that you should never take the advise of a hot waitress. A young women in Laramie, WY told my Dad and I that if you took Hwy 238 instead of 80 you would save 4 hours and have stunning scenery. I will give here credit on the stunning scenery but, by the end of the day, we had drove an extra 200+ miles and went over several mountain passes, turning what was supposed to be a 9-10 hour day into an 15-16 hour day. The following day from Boise, ID to Eugene was an easy drive and very beautiful going over the Cascade mountains, it was great to see Heather and Zach after almost a week of being apart, that was the longest I had ever been away from Zach.

No comments: