Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The end of the year

I was just going back through my results of the past year and thought I would post them. I had an awesome year. One big reason is my teammates on the MOB. I had so much fun the past couple of years racing with these guys. We raced so well together as a team and I am going to miss that. So thanks to everybody that raced the Masters races and good luck to you guys this coming season. Here are my results:
April:
Hillsboro RR- DNF
Mississinawa RR Masters 3/4- 2nd, Teammate won
Ceraland Crit Masters 3/4- 4th, Cat 3 race- DNF
Moorseville Circuit race Masters 3/4- 2nd, Teammate won
May:
Eagle Creek Master 3/4- WON Thanks guys
June:
Salem Circuit Race Cat 3- 5th
July:
Eugene Crit Cat 3- 4th
August:
Eugene Celebration Stage Race Cat 3-
Stg one RR-11th
Stg two TT- 22nd
Stg three Crit- 3rd
Stg Four RR- 22nd
22 Overall

No comments: